Saturday 30 July 2011

Wow, it has been a while since my last post here in the blog world. We have been very busy as you may have seen from my posts on the HB Facebook page. The amount of people coming to see the blue village is pretty incredible. Who knew that Smurfs would be so popular. We now have four waiters working on the weekends and one during the week which may go up to two for the month of August as we expect the traffic to increase in this very busy month of holidays plus one helper in the kitchen.

As we are in a Saturday almost at lunch so I have little time to create the post I would like to to describe the things that have been happening here since April so I will write again in a couple of days when I might have the time to write all I want to say.

In the meantime, I am happy to say we have been having the best summer ever here in Juzcar, both the hotel and the restaurant. No time for rest for Ivan and I as we are flat-out all week.
And tomorrow Sunday, I have been asked again to participate in the Sacramento morning TV program via a Skype call. So I may be on TV in California, my home state, tomorrow!! They tried to have me on the program on 19 June but we were so busy at the time of the interview, I had to hang up. So let's see if I can make it tomorrow.

Ciao for now from Smurfland (a.k.a. Pitufolandia) !