Thursday 29 November 2007

Thursday, 29 November

This has been a quiet week so far. I've done some work on the website, accounting, paperwork and today I did some marketing to possible workshop providers. I already received one answer in the negative unfortunately. The only way to make things happen is to be persistent so I will just keep plugging away trying to find more people that hold theme holidays and try to get them to come here.

We've been having the hotel painted in the last few days as well. The facade of the hotel is very white now! Looks good and hopefully more water proof now with this paint.

The town has been renovating the fountain where we get our water from. I don't know why they needed to do this renovation project as it seemed to be functioning perfectly fine. Now it is a big alter like thing down this dirt track. Well apparently things are happening in Juzcar. With the new mayor, new projects are being reviewed and implemented. For example, we are told one of the roads will be resurfaced, the name of our street is being changed, a new health care facility for the town, new sidewalks. The new lamps going through the village were already being installed prior to the new mayor so he cannot claim that one. He does want to put all the cables underground which has already been done in a few other villages. The new street lamps are working now and look pretty good actually, very bright.

I got a free report on my website by some service recently and I found something new that I can do to try to improve my search results.... so I have to put some code on my blog, this code in fact...:
Technorati Profile

I want to be profiled by a web service called Technorati, sounds Italian. Anyway, I need to install this code to get some result from them so here it is.

The hotel is full for the holiday weekend starting 6 December, which is good. And my dog, Bandit, is about to have some puppies, due about 6 December, just in time for the holiday weekend.

Exciting times!
That's it for now