Thursday 21 June 2007

21 June, Thursday

Boy!! Time has flown by since the last time I made an entry here. We've had a lot of things going on including the break down of my PC (again!)preventing me from doing my normal work as well as from making entries here.

I don't have a lot of time at the minute but I do want a new entry to be posted so I am going to close this one saying that we have a new mayor in Juzcar, the one we wanted to win and voted for.... well at least Ivan did as I can't vote in Spain. His name is David Fernandez, a 33 year old resident of the village who we believe will make a big difference not only for the village but for us as a business in the village. He took up his office last Saturday at 5PM. So, more on this and other news hopefully later today if not, tomorrow.

Hasta pronto!