Monday 30 October 2006

Today we are closed. We went shopping in Ronda and Ivan is now in a wine tasting, the last part of a short course he´s attending on wine.

It´s still hot here in Ronda. We still have one room in the hotel but the guests, a Spanish couple, wanted us to have a day off and insisted that they would not dine in the hotel today... Tuesday they said. How considerate!

We have two bookings already for New Year´s Eve and received another query today for 6 rooms. I have another couple of pending a reservation as well so it looks like we could be very full for that event. Our New Year´s Eve offer is on the website, www.hotelbandolero.com, under "Offers". Check it out.

I´m now in Ronda at an internet cafe. Telefonica still has not called and I called them again about that second telephone line that is not working. Let´s see exactly how long this will take. I´ll keep you posted. And I have story about the meanest couple in our village.... of course they live across the street from the hotel so they are out to get us. Am I being paranoid? Maybe..... but I will tell you about them in another entry later and you decide. You can tell me with some comments. Later then!!